Why choose Cornerstone Residential Builders, Inc
for your residential remodeling project?
Cornerstone Residential Builders, Inc has over 24 years of residential construction experience and complete customer satisfaction is our goal. From our free initial consultation to determine your design concept, we work closely with you to collect information in order to define your project’s detailed specifications and budget. This initial visit is a great way to get to know you and your goals better, which is the key to a satisfactory and successful relationship.
1) Contact us by phone or email and we will schedule an appointment
2) Advance preparation of your general project ideas in terms of specifications and budget will assist in making this initial meeting a productive one. We will provide you useful tips and suggestions for your project as we review your requested scope of work.
3) A preliminary budget based on historical standards for similar projects will be established in a short timeframe. Our best effort will be made to work within your budget.
4) A complete specification package containing detailed specifications, drawings and contractual agreement will be presented to you. Upon your acceptance of specifications, costs and time frame, the work will begin to make your project a reality.
- Professional conduct by our staff and trades people.
- Protection and security of your home during construction
- An accurate schedule to completion. You will be keep informed of the schedule details at each step of the process.
- To obtain all necessary permits in order to construct your project to all applicable building codes in your area.
- Phone calls are returned in a timely fashion. Open and frequent communications are critical to the success of your project.
- Timely response for estimates, questions, change orders and important communications.
- Trained and knowledgeable trades people are the basis of our success.
- Builder’s Risk, Worker’s Compensation and General Liability Insurance are maintained on your project for it’s duration
- Work is performed to our mutually agreed upon detailed scope of work and specifications
- A well documented written contractual agreement
- We will provide you with a lien waiver for all contractual work done on your property upon completion